Feeling
discouraged, not losing.....have you tried all these options!!
For
those of you that are getting discouraged because you feel like you are not
losing weight or inches PLEASE make sure that you have tried ALL these options
below:
MAKE SURE YOU ARE DRINKING 6-10
GLASSES OF WATER A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Give yourself 2 months. Not everyone loses as fast as
others.
- I would do the spit test for Candida yeast ASAP, if you
have not already. Make sure that you used bottled water, not tap water.
Using tap water can interfere with the results due to chemicals in tap
water. The test is not 100% accurate......as I tested negative but went
ahead and took the ProBio 5 and results I am getting are awesome!!
- Make sure if you are taking the ProBio and the
BioCleanse that you are taking enough of them!!! I take (3) ProBio 5 and
(3) Biocleanse at night before bed and (2) Biocleanse in the morning. It
is VERY important NOT miss a day. Really try to take it everyday.
- Try changing up when you take the drink mix and the
accelerator. Try the accelerator around 10am and do the drink around
3pm.
- If you have been on the accelerator for months....give
your body a break. Get off of the accelerator for a good 7
days then get back on it but continue to stay on the Pink Drink.
I am one who did not get fast
results. It has taken me 4 months to lose 14 pounds and 5 inches off my waist.
I was at a stand still for almost 2 months...not losing. Taking the recommended
dose of the Probio 5 and the Biocleanse EVERYDAY is what has really helped me.
SO DON”T GIVE UP. If you are not exercising.....try to walk 2-3 times a week.
If you have tried all this and still nothing......I am sorry. I know that there
is a low percentage of people that Plexus Slim just does not work on. You could
continue to be an Ambassador and help out others or stop it all together and
know that you tried it and you are only out $34.95.
(walk through the steps above with customers
that are experiencing this as well. I have numerous customers that are finally
losing after taking the ProBio 5, they are SO happy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment